Funding for our program continues. Once we build our funding base we will again offer programming. In the meantime we will offer workshops and communities as funding permits. Help us create the organization you wish to have in your community. Committed volunteers are welcome and encouraged to contact us.
After 15 months of programming and listening to our members, advisers and other educators we decided to re-tool the program to respond better to the needs you told us about. Towards that end, the draft below is meant for your review and comments. Please email me directly at Therese@ArtsMarketplace.org.
Arts Marketplace is a multicultural non-profit program providing business training and professional development tools for individual artists and creative entrepreneurs.
As a member, you benefit from…
• Structure for self-discipline and accountability
• Self-paced learning environment
• Gallery/Retail/Meeting space
• Shared research information for funding, grants, residencies
• Partner programs with local businesses “Partner with an Artist”
• Gallery training and exposure
• Listing and link to your web site from Arts Marketplace and other local and national partner web sites
• Widespread publicity for your individual exhibits or performances through e-mail blasts and web site calendar listings and links
• Exhibit opportunities in two Open Studio events
• Discounts through the Arts Marketplace member business-to-business program
• Meeting new colleagues and utilize your existing creative talent!